Hi ya'll! This is Maria's and Hecki's blog to tell about us and our special connection to the United States! We are very good friends from Hamburg, Germany with two or three homes besides our hometown Hamburg; Pleasant Grove, Utah and Marion, South Carolina. Have fun reading our blog!

November 05, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Halloween at Julia's apartment....................................
Moritz the Vampire
Hecki the second Vampire
Julia the Lady Vampire
Marie the Blue freak and Romy the Killer
last but not least Maria the Bloodied Hippie

5 comments:

  1. You all make very nice vampires and Maria I think you make a very good looking Hippie. I'm just sorry you couldn't be here for Halloween! Maybe next year ;) I didn't think you really celebrated Halloween in Germany... Clearly I was wrong. Or is it just you Americanized Germans lol?
    Either way, I like your pictures and I hope you had a good time.

    -Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scary lot of vampires. Maria you had good luck not having any one suck your blood I hope.where you were surrounded with blood suckers. Just kidding you all look
    like you had alot of fun. Thanks for sharing. Next time lets do an American halloween. At my house.
    Where spiders are invovled.
    Love Ya all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja next year Halloween in Utah. hands up that would be so cool!! Maria will meet her buggy friends all together in a cobweb house.
    It was pretty funny even with my headaches :)
    Sadie how was your Halloween and how are you doing at all?
    Major B I was suck blood. Bellas dream was my dream, and as you said miracles can come true... :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll vote for Halloween in Utah! I miss you guys!!! Sorry I haven't been blogging as of late. As you know I've been a little sick growing something! Soon I'll blog about it and tell the whole story! Lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete